Monday, December 20, 2010

I Stay Strong In The Lord

Hi Saint.  I got this song last summer and it really helped me to stay focussed of some of the promises God has given me for this valley. The Bible talks about having endurance so that we can finish our race and get the prize. I sure don't want to find out that I quit 10 feet in front of the finish line  or 10 seconds before a breakthrough occurred! (Ref. Gal 6:9)

I'm going to share it here so it can help you too.  Enjoy!


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." ( Gal. 6:9-10)
"But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit." (Jude 1:20)

No comments: