Wednesday, December 1, 2010

NOTHING Can Stop You

Yes that's the truth.  We are part of God's army and nothing can stop us if we are determined not to quit.  Holy Spirit is teaching us and we are learning to walk, climb and swing in the Spirit more and more.

My girlfriend came under attack when she got involved looking after a little boy who's mother and grandmother were occultists.  Well, let me tell you, it's been a learning experience.

God allows in His wisdom what He could easily prevent by His power.  We know that as truth.  All creation awaits the revealing the sons and daughters of God that it might be delivered from it's bondage.  So it behooves us to grow up in faithfulness so that we can steward more of Heaven's resources. (Rom. 8:21, Matt. 25:21-23)

I want to say that we are childlike in our faith and innocent in regard to evil. (ref. 1Cor. 14:20) Also, we are growing in the fruit of self-control because Holy Spirit has been saying that we need to speak to our mornings every day and not be wishy-washy about it anymore.  (ref. Gal. 5:22-23 Job. 22:28)

These are days where discipline is required if we want to move ahead. No soldier decides day by day if he is going to be a soldier. While he is enlisted he is there- no deliberations allowed.  The same should be true of us.

Also, Holy Spirit says I have to get better at throwing out faith bombs at the enemy's camp... before there is an attack.   I am willing to live by the fruit of my lips (with lots of grace).  I ask Holy Spirit to show me quickly where I might have said wrong words and then I repent quickly and speak words of life.  I am growing in this and so can you!

My Bible says, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. " (Matt. 5: 44-45).

Only fools would try to curse a son or daughter of the Living God so I ask the Lord to have mercy on them, because they do not realize what they are doing.  They don't realize that "NO  undeserved curse will land on the righteous." (Proverbs 26:2).  Even if you don't think you are righteous at this moment,  Jesus took all your curse so you could have all His righteousness (Gal. 3:13)

Therefore, since we don't fight flesh and blood, we bless them many times what they have dealt out. You see, blessing them declares God's sovereignty over their lives and puts  coals on their heads, figuratively (Prov. 25:22).  And then we confound every plan of the enemy directed towards our lives or the lives of those we pray for. Ha!  That's how to take dominion and enforce our victory. (Gen. 1:26, Heb. 10:13)

The good news is that my girlfriend and her family are protected now and God is turning the situation around for good.  However, it appears that some intercessors have fallen back, probably because they came under attack.  It's important that we pray for each other as intercessors.  We are so important.  We are the back bone of the Kingdom of God! Nothing happens without prayer--nothing!

Holy Spirit told me to "Sing my future in the morning." Imagine, I will be singing a new song (which He loves) and prophetically decreeing what I have now, all at the same time (Ps. 149:1, Job 22:28-30).  Sounds like a winning combination to me.

I learned from Joshua Mills that every new song brings a new realm of glory with it. Hallelujah!
So here goes. Let me share what I have learned over the years.

To get comfortable singing the new song over yourself, take something that the Lord has been asking you to work on, for example; patience, strength, joy or peace and sing that you have it in any familiar melody you know.  The melody can be  "Three blind mice", or "Jesus' loves me".  Give it a try and sing the same line till you have it figured out then sing a slightly different line for a while. It will bless your heart I'm telling you!

That is how it starts. As you get better, you will get different melodies and you might even get bridges or verses to go with your choruses.

Here is one chorus I got a few days ago.

"My job is to praise You, yea my job is to praise You.
I don't look at the natural,  I look in the Spirit,
'cause my job is to praise You."

Have fun. I decree that no weapon formed against you prospers, In Jesus' Name and every tongue that has risen up against you in judgment is condemned, now!  I speak life to you physically, mentally, spiritually and financially.  I call in blessings from Heaven over you and speak to Heaven's angels to guard and keep you in all your ways.  I ask the Lord to go ahead of you and prepare the way for you today that you might walk worthy of the calling He has given you.
-I declare that you walk in His favor today with all people  and that you have His joy and peace in your journey. I decree an open Heaven around you today and an ease in conversing with Holy Spirit  today and boldness to give away what you have freely received.
- I decree that the blood of Jesus is a shield around you and your family protecting you from every curse and that you are growing in faithfulness to the Lord.  We give you all the glory Lord for what you are doing! Amen.

No comments: