Friday, December 10, 2010

We Recover All!

Who hasn't had anything stolen from them?  I mean this Christian life is not easy at times.  There have been lots of times when I wondered if I was ever going to reap the harvest on the seed I had sown.

So I was really happy when I got some teaching about recovery at a Wagner Leadership Institute course.
I was reading a book titled "The Worship Warrior, Ascending in Worship Descending in War"  by Chuck Pierce and with John Dickson and I got a song that goes with the text on Page 222.
May it bless you too!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFwUlLhwO6M

 Not bad eh?  I was recording the song and I was thinking, "What's the chorus?" and then it came.  You feel free to sing it anyway you want.  It's a real head ache around here trying to get it quiet enough to record so I left it as it was.
Here's the text I based the song on:
"-Recover lost and broken relationships (see Jer. 29:14).
  -Recover your prophetic call (see Ps. 105:19).
  -Recover delayed promises (see 2 Cor. 1:20).
  -Recover the spirit and gift of faith (see Rom. 1:17, Ps. 23:3).
  -Recover the miracle of healing (see Jer. 30:17).
  -Recover your spiritual stability ( see Mal. 3:10, Ps. 129:8).
  -Recover your financial stability (see 1 Sam. 7:11-14, 2 Chron. 20:6).
  -Recover joy (see Neh. 8:10).
  -Recover wasted years (see Joel 2:25)
  -Recover the lost sheep stolen from your pasture (see 1 Sam. 17:34-37; 30:20).
  -Recover the blessings of God (see Deut. 28:1-4).
  -Recover all (see 1 Sam. 30)."
"The Worship Warrior, Ascending in Worship Descending in War"  by Chuck Pierce and with John Dickson, Published by Regal, page 222-223. ISBN-13: 978-0-8307-3056-8

Let me pray for you now: "Lord I ask that you would give the precious person reading this the faith to believe that You are on their side and that You want them to recover all.  Show them how to posture themselves in praise and thanksgiving so nothing will stop people and angels from bringing the harvests in to them. Yes Lord, let their spiritual gates always be open to You in praise and adoration.  We give you all the glory for what You have already started to do in their lives. Amen!" (see Heb. 11:6, Is. 60:11, Ps. 24:6-10, Ps. 100:4).

No comments: