Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Heart Beat of the Sound of Heaven

I was seeking the Lord and after I came back downstairs this song came to me while I was making a tea. It blessed me so much that I recorded it.  It has some good confessions in it.

We do hear the heart beat of Heaven if we have Holy Spirit in us.
We can see now.  We can hear now and we can know God's heart now.
Glory is around us as we focus on Jesus, Heaven and what Holy Spirit wants to tell us. Hallelujah!
Angels are activated by our Spirit-filled words.

So enjoy the song and feel free to share it with others. I am convinced that we are so close to a huge awakening, it might only take one revelation for the right person and they will catch fire.  I know I am signing up to be a 'keeper of the flame' or whatever else He might need. "No cost is to high to pay for You, my Lord" (another song from many years ago).

If you want some fire, agree with me... "Lord we want to be fire starters for you.  We want to be the tinder You need, the wood You need and the coal You need.  What ever the situation requires Lord, please use us. Don't pass us by. Let Your holy fire pour through our lives and bring glory to Yourself. Yes Lord, we want You to be glorified.  We give You all the glory for what You are doing already and what You are going to do. Amen!"
I shout, "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE  on you now, all over you now... and may you always be on fire for Him! Amen."

No comments: