Thursday, December 2, 2010

Computer Tech Day

What a day. Have you ever had one like that?  I sat at my computer for 5 hours trying to figure out how to get all the songs I have recorded onto my computer and in a format I could put on these pages to share with you.  I'm no slouch either.

The pocket recorder my husband got me for Christmas won't play on the PC.  We've tried buying software on line, to decode it, with no success, so now I am trying to record the songs on my Mac with Garage Band.

It was taking so long that I thought, "Forget trying to do a full arrangement for each song."  That really sped things up. I got about 20 done so far and I have a lot more to do.

You know what was the coolest thing?  I was getting a system down to record these little songs and then transfer them over to Itunes and while I was doing it I started to get drunk in Holy Spirit! It was so cool.  I was trying to be serious and my insides were feeling sloshed because He showed up!

Joshua Mills said that every new song releases a new level of Glory. Well I believe it.  Since I've been spending time seeking Him every day I have been getting lots of new songs.

Guess what? Blogger does not allow me to upload audio files! No problem, I'll just learn another computer application today. LOL. Too funny.

So below is my very first slide video. I grabbed the wrong cut of the song and the video cuts out at the end but hey, it's a start. Enjoy, and keep praying for me,LOL!


"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him." (Is. 64:4)

No comments: