Monday, December 20, 2010

God's Not Answering, Part 2

Hi there.  I was reading the post I wrote today about "God's Not Answering" and I thought I better add to it.

Sometimes when you feel that God is not answering  it's because He wants you to ask detailed questions.  As you ask Holy Spirit what's going on and follow His direction you will get more details about what is troubling  you and He will lead you to victory.  Then you will be better equipped  to help other people in their time of need.

Also, sometimes it can be that the symptoms you are fighting are an illusion and God will tell you to rest and let Him work.  That has happened to me when I felt the Lord telling me to declare that the cause of the symptom was healed.

There are times when it can be a word of knowledge for another person and they are having a hard time receiving the anointing because of doubt-filled words, a bad confession, frustration or unforgiveness.  Then I will still have the symptoms as I pray God's mercy and grace to cancel out all their wrong words and frustration.  As soon as they start to receive my symptoms leave. That is one of the ways that I know I have broken through for them.

Finally,  there are times when you feel that God is not answering and it can be that you are going into a winter season of the soul.  Things appear dead on the surface, but God is wanting to do a deep work in your heart to prepare you for the next season.   I have learned to rejoice in the winter's of the soul because I know I am going to learn more and come out with some huge personal victories, as I cooperate with what the Lord wants to do in my life.

Be encouraged. He is watching over us better than we will ever realize.

Lord I ask that You would give the person reading this a revelation of Your constant care for them. May they sense Your presence afresh right now and may they delight in You.  I ask for grace and trust to take You at Your word Lord, and for joy in their journey with You. Amen!

No comments: