Saturday, December 4, 2010

Psalm 149

Hi there.  This song came because a minister looked at me when he was autographing a book I purchased from him and wrote "Psalm 149" and his name. I saw that he wrote Psalm 15 in my girlfriend's book so I was intrigued by this type of prophetic word.  I came home and looked up the Psalm and got this song.
May it bless you!

 

‎"Let the HIGH praises of God be in our mouths and a two edged sword in our hands... 
We bind every wicked king(in the spirit realm) in chains and nobles with fetters of irons. 
We execute upon them the vengeance written from the Lord. 
This honor have all his Saints." 

Amen. Devils watch out! The Saints are waking up to their rights.  Hallelujah! Have fun!  We are on the winning side!  

Bless you!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

P.S. Katie Souza  teaches about binding up wicked kings if you want to learn more. It's really good teaching.

No comments: